If you're not sure if your tickets have been sent yet, this is the place to check! We'll try and keep you up to date on all the big events coming up in the UK over the next few months.
If your event isn't listed at the moment, don't worry as we are adding more events all the time. The latest to expect your tickets is 5 days before the event. So you'll only need to contact us then if you still haven't received your tickets.
If your tickets are Print-at-Home or Mobile tickets, please be aware that sometimes they aren't available until the week of the event.
For more information see the FAQ's below or check out our section Where are my tickets?.
- Why can't my tickets be posted straight away?
- My tickets have been sent - so why don't I have them yet?
- Why have I received my tickets on an A4 sheet of paper?
- My address is overseas - When will I receive my tickets?
- Secure post - get more info!
- Why are my tickets being sent by secure post rather than standard post?
- Why can't I print off my Print-at-Home tickets?
- Can you change the delivery of my tickets to Print-at-Home?
- What if I haven’t received my Print-at-Home confirmation email?
- My Print-at-Home tickets have my name on, but they're a gift.
- Why isn't Print-at-Home available for all events?
- How does Print-at-Home work?