Check our Delivery Information page for the latest delivery information, updated daily. If you can't find what you're looking for, try searching the name of the artist/event in the search bar above.
If your event isn't listed at the moment, don't worry! We’re adding new events all the time. The latest you can expect your tickets to arrive is 5 days before the event..
If you have eTickets (mobile or print-at-home) and you’re having any issues accessing them, please check our eTicket Section.
We can't change tickets from post to print-at-home tickets unfortunately. We can only offer eTicket delivery at the time of booking.
- Souvenir Tickets
- My email said to keep my tickets for a rescheduled date – but I’ve not received them?
- Delivery Information
- My tickets have been sent - so why don't I have them yet?
- Why have I received my tickets on an A4 sheet of paper?
- My address is overseas - When will I receive my tickets?
- My tickets have been changed to eTickets
- Why can't I access my eTickets?
- My print-at-home tickets have my name on, but they're a gift.
- Why isn't the option to print-at-home available for all events?
- What if I print more than one copy of my ticket, or a photocopy of my ticket is made?
- I need help with printing my tickets
- How do I access my mobile ticket for Leeds Festival or transfer it to a friend?
- How do I access my mobile ticket for Reading Festival or transfer it to a friend?
- My tickets are in the All Points East 2022 App, what does this mean?
- My tickets are in the O2 Academy Venues App, what does this mean?
- My tickets are in the BST Hyde Park App, what does this mean?
- How do I save tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay?