Check our Delivery Information page for the latest delivery information, updated daily. If you can't find what you're looking for, try searching the name of the artist/event in the search bar above.
If your event isn't listed at the moment, don't worry we're adding new events all the time. The latest you can expect your tickets to arrive is five days before the event, make sure you contact us if you still haven't received your tickets after this time.
If your tickets are being sent by email and you are having issues printing your tickets please click here. We can't change tickets from post to print-at-home tickets unfortunately. We can only offer eTicket delivery at the time of booking.
Please note that if your online account says your tickets are processing, it means that they have started the delivery process and will be sent soon if not already.
- Delivery Information
- My tickets have been sent - so why don't I have them yet?
- Why have I received my tickets on an A4 sheet of paper?
- My address is overseas - When will I receive my tickets?
- Secure post - get more info!
- Why are my tickets being sent by secure post rather than standard post?
- My print-at-home tickets have my name on, but they're a gift.
- Why isn't the option to print-at-home available for all events?
- What if I print more than one copy of my ticket, or a photocopy of my ticket is made?
- I need help with printing my tickets
- Do I need any special hardware or software to use Print-at-Home?
- Can I change my print-at-home tickets to be posted out?