Our Fan Guarantee policy allows you to change your mind within 24 hours of booking with us, giving you the option to cancel and refund or exchange your order.
There are a few things that aren’t covered by the guarantee, so be sure to check the exclusions below:
- Refunds or exchanges for any bookings made through any partner sites, including Ticketmaster Theatre.
- VIP tickets, deposit schemes/instalment plans or events where you pick a specific time slot.
- Bookings within 14 days of the event.
- Deposit-payment tickets, Collector tickets or VIP tickets. Further exclusions may apply.
- Resold tickets. If you’ve listed your tickets for resale and they haven’t sold yet, cancel the listing before submitting a Fan Guarantee request.
- Service charges and handling fees.
- Any extras to your order like insurance or collector tickets — you’ll still be charged for these.
- We can only offer exchanges for tickets in the same price bracket or higher for the same venue and event. If an event does sell out, only a refund will be available under Fan Guarantee.
If you're eligible for a Fan Guarantee refund, submit a request through your Ticketmaster account. You can learn how on our How to Contact Us page.
If you're outside of the Fan Guarantee 24-hour cooling-off period, you could always sell your tickets to another fan for no more than the price you paid through Ticket Exchange. All you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we’ll do the rest. Visit our FAQ page for more information on selling tickets. Not all events are eligible for resale.