We now have a fan guarantee for our customers, where we can offer a 24-hour cooling off period. This means you can cancel and refund, or exchange your order if you change your mind within 24 hours of booking with us.
To claim a refund, the cardholder just needs to click contact us via the Fan Guarantee form here.
There are a few things that aren’t covered by the guarantee though, so be sure to check the exclusions below before putting in a request.
- Refunds or exchanges are not available for any bookings made through any partner sites, including All Ticketmaster Theatre including West End shows.
- Fan Guarantee does not apply to VIP tickets, deposit schemes/installment plans or events where you pick a specific time slot.
- Refunds are not available on bookings within 14 days of the event.
- Refunds are not available for Deposit-payment tickets, Platinum tickets, Collector tickets or VIP tickets.
- Refunds aren’t available if tickets have been resold.
- You can request up to three refunds in a calendar year.
- We’ll refund the full value of your order unless the tickets have been posted. If they have, we’ll retain the delivery fee.
- We can only cancel the tickets themselves – if you added any extras to your order like insurance or collector tickets, you’ll still be charged for these.
- We can only offer exchanges for tickets in the same price bracket or higher, subject to a £5 admin fee per booking. Please be aware that if an event does sell out, an exchange won't be available.
If you are outside of the Fan Guarantee 24-hour cooling off period, you could always sell your tickets to another fan for no more than the price you paid. You can do this on Ticketmaster’s new ticket exchange – all you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we’ll do the rest. Click here for more information. Please note that not all events are eligible for resale.
For more information about refunds, click here.
For more information about selling your tickets, click here.