We now have a fan guarantee for our customers, where we can offer a 24-hour cooling off period. This means you can cancel and refund, or exchange your order if you change your mind within 24 hours of booking with us.
There are a few things that aren’t covered by the guarantee though, so be sure to check the exclusions below before putting in a request.
- Refunds or exchanges are not available for any bookings made through any partner sites, including All Ticketmaster Theatre including West End shows.
- Fan Guarantee does not apply to VIP tickets, deposit schemes/installment plans or events where you pick a specific time slot.
- Refunds are not available on bookings within 14 days of the event.
- Refunds are not available for Deposit-payment tickets, Collector tickets or VIP tickets.
- Refunds aren’t available if tickets have been resold.
- You can request up to three refunds in a calendar year.
- We’ll refund the full value of your order unless the tickets have been posted. If they have, we’ll retain the delivery fee.
- We can only cancel the tickets themselves – if you added any extras to your order like insurance or collector tickets, you’ll still be charged for these.
- We can only offer exchanges for tickets in the same price bracket or higher, subject to a £5 admin fee per booking. Please be aware that if an event does sell out, an exchange won't be available.
If you are outside of the Fan Guarantee 24-hour cooling off period, you could always sell your tickets to another fan for no more than the price you paid. You can do this on Ticketmaster’s new ticket exchange – all you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we’ll do the rest. Click here for more information. Please note that not all events are eligible for resale.