Depending on what weekend you purchased tickets for, we’ll notify you by email when your tickets are ready to download. If you booked prior to the week before the event, the tickets should be available no later than 48 hours before the event date. Otherwise, tickets will show up to 24 hours before the event.
Fans with tickets to the first weekend of shows will be able to download their tickets first. Tickets for second and third weekend fans will follow.
Using the BST Hyde Park app
How do I download my ticket?
- Once you receive the email, download the app.
- Select My Tickets.
- Enter the email address associated with your Ticketmaster account.
- Follow the steps to download your ticket.
What should I do if I can’t see my tickets?
If we’ve notified you that your tickets are available but you can’t find them in the app, check your sign-in information. You must use the email associated with your Ticketmaster account to access the tickets. If you find a typo made in the email address used when making the booking, contact Fan Support.
How do I get into the venue on the day of the event?
- Open the BST Hyde Park App. Ensure you have the latest version of the app.
- Find your order in My Tickets.
- When you arrive, show your barcode for scanning.
To avoid issues with the scanner, update your device’s date and time settings to automatic and ensure your screen is set to maximum brightness.
What if I lose my phone or run out of battery on show night?
Visit the box office at the venue on show night.
More information on BST Hyde Park can be found on this page.