If your tickets haven’t been printed yet, we can change the delivery address on your booking. Once your tickets have entered into the dispatch process, it’s not possible for us to make any changes. Visit our FAQ How do I track my tickets sent by post? for more information on your ticket's status.
If your new address is in the UK, you can edit your address on individual orders within your My Account. International fans should contact Fan Support.
To change your address, follow the steps below:
- Sign into your My Account.
- Select your order. If you have more than one order, you'll need to individually update each order.
- Click the Request An Address Change link. This will only appear 72 hours after a booking has been made and if the event is more than seven days away.
- Fill out your new address in the form.
- If eligible, we’ll email you within 24 hours confirming your address change.
Royal Mail will send the tickets to your new address if you've created a redirect. Or, visit our FAQ What should I do if I missed a Royal Mail delivery? for more information on next steps if your tickets were sent with secure post.
You can also try requesting a different delivery method by contacting Fan Support.