It can sometimes take a while for a refund to appear back onto your card, as once it's processed on our side there can be a few days in between before it's claimed by your bank. Please allow up to 15 days after the refund has been processed to appear on a statement.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my event is cancelled or rescheduled?
- What costs do you refund if an event is cancelled/altered?
- My event's been rescheduled - do I need to return my Print-at-Home tickets to get a refund?
- My event has been postponed - what can I do?
- I've heard the event has been cancelled/altered but Ticketmaster hasn't informed me yet
- I haven't had my refund yet - what should I do?
- I am unable to attend my event which has been rescheduled. Can I have a refund?
- How do I get a refund for my booking if my event is cancelled?
- Can you compensate me for my travel and hotel arrangements if the event is altered?
- Can I have a refund if I can't make the new date?