Ticket Transfer lets you send tickets to friends before the event, straight from your Ticketmaster account to theirs. No more driving around town handing out tickets or waiting outside the venue for the friend who’s always late! Ticket Transfer is convenient, simple and free and can be done on your desktop or mobile.
How do I transfer tickets to a friend?
1. Log into your account and select from the list of ‘Upcoming Events’.
2. Click the button to transfer tickets and follow the simple steps onscreen to transfer to your friends. You can transfer as many tickets as you like.
3. Remember, the receiver's email address must be different to the sender’s email address.
4. Your guest will need a Ticketmaster account. Don’t worry if they don’t have one, they’ll be able to create an account when accepting the tickets.
Your guest will receive an email invitation, and we’ll email you as soon as they accept the tickets.
Once your guest accepts the transfer, your original barcode for that ticket is no longer valid.
How do I cancel a transfer?
Ticket Transfers can only be cancelled if the recipient hasn’t accepted the tickets yet. Here's how you can do it:
- Go to ‘View Upcoming Events’ in your account
- Select the order
- Click ‘Cancel Transfer’
Please keep in mind that you can’t cancel a transfer after the tickets have been accepted, but your guest can always transfer them back to you!
Can I Transfer tickets that someone has transferred to me?
Yes, you can! Once you accept the tickets they’re all yours. If you can’t use them, you can transfer them back to the person who sent them, or transfer them to anyone else you like.
Having difficulty transferring a ticket?
Check out our troubleshooting guide for help with some common queries!
You can also add your ticket from the Ticketmaster app to either Google Pay or Apple Wallet for easy access on event day if the transfer button isn't showing in your account. For Android, you'll need to install the Google Pay app before you can add tickets to your wallet.