Ticket Transfer lets you send tickets to friends before the event, straight from your Ticketmaster account to theirs. No more driving around town handing out tickets or waiting outside the venue for the friend who’s always late! Ticket Transfer is convenient, simple and free and can be done on your desktop or mobile device.
Just remember that not all events will have the Transfer option available - if there is no Transfer button on your order, Ticket Transfer is not available for that event.
How do I Transfer tickets to a friend?
1. Just go to My Account, click the Order Number and click the Transfer button on your order.
2. Follow the simple steps to Transfer any of your tickets to friends. You can Transfer one ticket or all tickets.
3. Remember, the recipient's email address must be different to the sender's email address.
4. Your friend will need a Ticketmaster account. Don’t worry if they don’t have one, they will be able to create an account when accepting tickets.
We will email you as soon as your friend accepts the tickets and they will be able to access the tickets themselves.
Once your friend accepts the Transfer, your original barcode for that ticket(s) is no longer valid.
How do I cancel a Transfer?
Tickets Transfers can only be cancelled if the recipient hasn’t accepted the tickets yet. Here's how you can do it:
- Go to View All Orders in My Account
- Click the Order Details
- Click ‘Cancel Transfer’ at the top left
Please note that you can’t cancel a Transfer after the tickets have been accepted, but your friend can simply Transfer the tickets back to you.
Can I Transfer tickets that someone has Transferred to me?
Yes, you can! Once you accept the tickets they’re all yours. If you are unable to use them, Transfer them back to the person who sent them or Transfers them to anyone else you want.
Why can’t I accept a ticket Transfer invitation?
If you are experiencing difficulty accepting an invitation for tickets that a friend has Transferred to you, ask your friend to cancel the ticket Transfer invitation through their MyTicketmaster account and try again.
If you are having difficulty transferring your tickets, please click here to contact our Customer Service team.