We're an agency, so we sell tickets on behalf of promoters, sponsors and venues. This means that we don't actually own the tickets we sell, so, unfortunately, they're not ours to donate. If this is something you're hoping to organise, your best bet would be to contact local venues or promoters for this sort of thing.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer services?
- How do I contact Customer Services about a booking for an event overseas?
- VAT Receipts
- Why am I being charged a handling fee for paperless tickets?
- Where can I find out more about American Express Presales, Preferred Seating and Membership Rewards?
- What are Ticketmaster's terms and conditions of booking?
- What are Official Platinum Tickets?
- Troubleshooter - having problems accessing parts of our site?
- How do I cancel my ticket insurance?
- tmDeals Competitions - Terms & Conditions