We're an agency, so we sell tickets on behalf of promoters, sponsors and venues. This means that we don't actually own the tickets we sell, so, unfortunately, they're not ours to donate. If this is something you're hoping to organise, your best bet would be to contact local venues or promoters for this sort of thing.
Articles in this section
- When and why are GET ME IN! and Seatwave moving?
- Why do tickets sell out so quickly sometimes?
- Why am I being charged a handling fee for paperless tickets?
- Where can I find out more information about the Ticketmaster mobile App?
- Where can I find out more about American Express Presales, Preferred Seating and Membership Rewards?
- What is Verified by Visa?
- What if my tickets are stolen?
- What are Ticketmaster's terms and conditions of booking?
- What are Official Platinum Tickets?
- Troubleshooter - having problems accessing parts of our site?