How do I register for Ed Sheeran at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire?
Registration will be open at https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/10yearsofplus until Sunday August 15 at 23:59 local venue time.
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets are available to successful access code holders from 10:00 local venue time on Wednesday August 18.
Is there an O2 Priority Presale?
There is no Priority presale, however Priority customers can register for the ballot within their Priority account to access a separate allocation of tickets for Priority customers. Timings are the same as for the public ballot.
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets are available to successful access code holders from 10:00 local venue time on Wednesday August 18. It’s a simple, standard purchase process and the steps below will help you navigate your search and purchase.
- If you are successful in the ballot, you will receive two SMS messages on the evening of Tuesday August 17. The messages will include timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets, and your unique access code.
- Sign-in to your Ticketmaster Account in advance. Know your Ticketmaster password, or reset your password in advance. For a faster checkout, make sure you have a valid credit card with updating billing information in your account.
When tickets go on sale at 10:00 local venue time on Wednesday August 18:
- Click the link you were sent at the appropriate time.
- Enter your unique access code. Should you receive an error, double-check you entered the access code exactly as it appears in the SMS you received.
- Due to demand, after entering your access code, you may experience a longer than usual wait time using the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.
- When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.
- You may not exceed the ticket limit of two (2).
- For a faster checkout, make sure your billing address and credit card information is up to date prior to the on-sale.
When should I expect my access code?
If you are successful, you will receive an access code via two SMS messages on the evening of Tuesday August 17.
The two SMS will include timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets, and your unique, non transferrable access code.
I have special access requirements, how do I register for tickets?
If you wish to register for disabled accessible tickets, send an email to email@example.com before registration closes at 23:59 on Sunday August 15, indicating in the subject line whether you require a WHEELCHAIR SPACE or BALCONY SEAT.
Registering does not guarantee you a ticket. Successful applicants will be selected at random.
Please note, if you are successful in the ballot for accessible tickets, your name and email address will be passed to the venue who will assist you in completing your booking. Our accessible tickets are reserved for those with long term and permanent disabilities. Due to the demand in applications, we will only be able to accommodate requests that fall into that category.
The venue offers a free companion ticket if required, please view the full essential companion policy here.
What are the age restrictions for the event?
No under 8s. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old at all times and seated in the balcony.
Tickets have gone on sale, I registered and never received my access code?
Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code or have the ability to purchase tickets.
Why didn’t my access code work?
You may have maxed out your ticket limit. Due to demand, all events have a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets.
What happens if I’m on the waiting list?
If you move off the waiting list, you will receive two SMS messages containing your access code details. Keep in mind, those who receive codes have 48 hours to purchase, so your notification may come at any time after Friday 20th August at 10:00 (venue local time). When notified, your SMS will include:
- A link to begin your purchase
- Your unique access code
Please also watch your email - if there are SMS delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or network issues, we will email your access code details.
Purchasers are held to a two (2) ticket limit.