Gerry Cinnamon will be playing in the UK in 2019.
He will be joined by Mercury Prize-nominated The Coral as special guests on select dates.*
Here are those new UK dates:
5 November 2019 – De Montfort Hall, Leicester
7 November 2019 – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool*
8 November 2019 – First Direct Arena, Leeds*
9 November 2019 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff*
11 November 2019 – O2 Academy Bournemouth
12 November 2019 – The Nick Rayns LCR UEA, Norwich
14 November 2019 – O2 Academy Brixton, London
15 November 2019 – O2 Academy Brixton, London
16 November 2019 – Utilita Arena, Newcastle
23 November 2019 – P&J Live, Aberdeen*
20 December 2019 – The SSE Hydro*
Remaining tickets are available now through Ticketmaster.co.uk
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through Ticketmasters Fan-Fan Ticket Exchange https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ticket-exchange and one other authorised resale platform, see the artist’s website for details. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
- The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests. There will be no re-admittance allowed.
- To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
- The tickets
- A valid photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
- Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and the associated booking fee.
Only tickets purchased through the approved agents are valid for admission.
Please click here for our up to date dispatch information! Be aware that the latest to expect them is 5 days before the event.
Tickets for this event are provided directly by the promoter and not printed by Ticketmaster and may not be dispatched until ten days before the event.
M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool - Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18. Over 14s only in the standing area.
First Direct Arena, Leeds - Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18. Over 14s only in the standing area.
Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff - Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
O2 Academy Bournemouth - No under 8s. Under 14s to be accompanied at all times by an adult over 18.
The Nick Rayns LCR UEA, Norwich - Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
O2 Academy Brixton, London - Under 14s to be accompanied at all times by an adult over 18 and seated in the balcony.
Utilita Arena, Newcastle - Standing ages 14+ Only. Seated under 14s with an adult 18+
P&J Live, Aberdeen - Standing: Over 16s only. Seating: Over 5s only, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
The SSE Hydro - Standing Over 16s Only. Seats Over 5s only. U14s with adult
De Montfort Hall, Leicester - 0116 233 3111
M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool - 0844 8000 400
First Direct Arena, Leeds - 0800 988 4440
Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff - 02920 234 509
O2 Academy Bournemouth - 01202 399 922
The Nick Rayns LCR UEA, Norwich - 01603508050
O2 Academy Brixton, London - Any accessible questions or enquiries must be made with the venue directly via email@example.com or call 020 7787 3129 10am-3pm/Mon-Fri. Accessible seating/wheelchair access tickets can only be booked directly with the venue due to limited spaces.
Utilita Arena, Newcastle - 0800 988 4440
P&J Live, Aberdeen - 0800 988 4440
The SSE Hydro - 0800 952 0110
Once you've made your booking you will receive your booking reference number to give us if you have any queries about your booking. You will also get a booking confirmation emailed to the email address you gave us at the time of booking, but this can take up to 72 hours to receive.
Please make sure that your e-mail address is up to date before making a purchase.
When you are booking we need to take the address that your card is registered to for our security checks. However, we can change the address to a non-billing address 72 hours after the booking has been made.
If your address has been changed with the card issuer already and you've just entered the incorrect address, just let us know as soon as you realise the error and we'll correct it for you.
I need to plan my trips - when will the gig end?
Unfortunately, we won't receive any details regarding the runtime until the sound check has been done, which is usually on the day of the gig.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us by clicking here.