German industrial metallers Rammstein have confirmed they will be coming to the UK for one-night-only in 2019.
The newly announced date will see the band headline Stadium MK in Milton Keynes on 6th July 2019. The gig is part of their first-ever world stadium tour.
Tickets to see Rammstein at Stadium MK are available now through Ticketmaster.co.uk
Terms & Conditions:
- The lead booker name will be printed on all tickets.
- Tickets will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE, unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partner.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of six tickets per person.
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
Pitch Standing: 14+ only.
Under 14yrs with an adult and in seats.
Please note: There is a ticket Limit of 6 tickets per person and per credit card on this event
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
To better accommodate your needs,Stadium MK requested that all Accessible Ticketing be solicited only through their representatives. Please contact a representative for further help with your ticket purchase.
All Accessible tickets via 0333 200 5343
Once you've made your booking you will receive your booking reference number to give us if you have any queries about your booking. You will also get a booking confirmation emailed to the email address you gave us at the time of booking, but this can take up to 72 hours to receive.
When you are booking we need to take the address that your card is registered to for our security checks. However, we can change the address to a non-billing address 72 hours after the booking has been made.
If your address has been changed with the card issuer already and you've just entered the incorrect address, just let us know as soon as you realise the error and we'll correct it for you.
I need to plan my trip - when will the gig end?
Unfortunately, we won't receive any details regarding the runtime until the sound check has been done, which is usually on the day of the gig.