German industrial metallers Rammstein have confirmed they will be returning to the UK in 2020.
The newly announced date will see the band headline Ricoh Arena in Coventry on 20th June 2019.
Remaining tickets to see Rammstein in Coventry are available now through Ticketmaster.co.uk
Terms & Conditions:
- The lead booker name will be printed on all tickets.
- Tickets will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE, unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partner.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of six tickets per person.
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
Under 16's to be accompanied by an adult 18+
Pitch standing 16+
Please note: There is a ticket Limit of 6 tickets per person and per credit card on this event
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
To better accommodate your needs for the Ricoh Arena, has requested that all Accessible ticketing requests be solicited only through their representatives.
Please call : 02476 786 411
Once you've made your booking you will receive your booking reference number to give us if you have any queries about your booking. You will also get a booking confirmation emailed to the email address you gave us at the time of booking, but this can take up to 72 hours to receive.
Please make sure that your e-mail address is up to date before making a purchase.
When you are booking we need to take the address that your card is registered to for our security checks. However, we can change the address to a non-billing address 72 hours after the booking has been made.
If your address has been changed with the card issuer already and you've just entered the incorrect address, just let us know as soon as you realise the error and we'll correct it for you.
I need to plan my trip - when will the gig end?
Unfortunately, we won't receive any details regarding the runtime until the sound check has been done, which is usually on the day of the gig.