Fontaines D.C. will be touring the U.K in May 2021!
Manchester Academy - 07-May-21
De Montfort Hall, Leicester - 10-May-21
O2 Academy Leeds - 11-May-21
O2 City Hall Newcastle - 12-May-21
Glasgow Barrowland - 14-May-21
Cambridge Corn Exchange - 17-May-21
O2 Academy Sheffield - 18-May-21
O2 Academy Birmingham - 20-May-21
Cardiff Great Hall - 21-May-21
O2 Academy Bristol - 22-May-21
O2 Academy Bournemouth - 24-May-21
O2 Guildhall Southampton - 25-May-21
Alexandra Palace, London - 27-May-21
For more information on Age restrictions, Contacting Customer Services, Event T&C's & Pre-sale information continue reading.
Age Restrictions 👶
Manchester - All ages welcome, U14s to be accompanied by an adult at all times
Leicester - 14+ standing, All ages, under 14 with adult 18+ seated
Leeds - 14+ standing, 8+ (u14 must be accompanied by an adult) seated
Newcastle – 14+
Glasgow - 14 + Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21
Cambridge – All Ages (U14s accompanied by 18+)
Sheffield - 8+ (u14 must be accompanied by an adult)
Birmingham - 8+ (u14 must be accompanied by an adult)
Cardiff – 14+
Bristol - 8+ (u14 must be accompanied by an adult)
Bournemouth - 8+ (u14 must be accompanied by an adult)
Southampton - All Ages (U14s accompanied by 18+)
London - 14+ Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21
Contacting Customer service 📧
If you have a query regarding your booking please fill in the 'Contact us' form HERE!
If your query is regarding any Merch you purchased alongside your ticket please email: email@example.com
Event Terms & Conditions 📝
Terms & Conditions
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies in the general sale / 2 tickets per person per event applies in the presale. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit. Businesses or traders purchasing tickets for commercial use or commercial intent will have their orders cancelled.
4. Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). If you purchased more than one ticket, your guests must be with you at time of entry. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
5. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through Ticketmaster Fan to Fan Exchange (please check artist page on metropolismusic.com for further details).
6. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
7. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Pre-order “A Hero’s Death” via the band's webstore by 12 pm Tuesday 30th June to get pre-sale access to the 2021 UK Tour
No purchase necessary to get access to the fan pre-sale. Simply sign up to the bands mailing list to be sent a pre-sale code.
All pre-sale codes are sent at 9 am on Wednesday 1st July. Any questions regarding codes please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Confirmation 👍
Once you've made your booking you will receive your booking reference number to give us if you have any queries about your booking. You will also get a booking confirmation emailed to the email address you gave us at the time of booking, but this can take up to 72 hours to receive.
**Please make sure that your e-mail address is up to date before making a purchase.**
Changing Address 🏡
When you are booking we need to take the address that your card is registered to for our security checks. However, we can change the address to a non-billing address 72 hours after the booking has been made.
If your address has been changed with the card issuer already and you've just entered the incorrect address, just let us know as soon as you realise the error and we'll correct it for you.
I need to plan my trips - when will the gig end? ⌛️
Unfortunately, we won't receive any details regarding the runtime until the sound check has been done, which is usually on the day of the gig.