This is a security check to make sure that fans all have fair access to tickets. There is software out there that allows people to buy large numbers of tickets in a short space of time, which isn't very fair. The word verification we use is called reCAPTCHA. This service is used to digitise books, newspapers and old radio shows – words are chosen from the reCAPTCHA database completely at random, so when you type them in, our system knows you're a human, not a machine.
Articles in this section
- Is there any age restrictions on events?
- Why is there sometimes a limit on how many tickets I can buy?
- What is the verification page for when I make a booking?
- What does it mean if my tickets is described as unreserved seating/standing?
- Troubleshooter - Why are my tickets released while I'm trying to book?
- Ticketmaster Offers - Everything you need to know!
- I live outside the UK - how do I make a booking?
- I got an error message - what does it mean?
- How does My Basket work?
- How do I use my SOLT Tokens?