This is a security check to make sure that fans all have fair access to tickets. There is software out there that allows people to buy large numbers of tickets in a short space of time, which isn't very fair. The word verification we use is called reCAPTCHA. This service is used to digitise books, newspapers and old radio shows – words are chosen from the reCAPTCHA database completely at random, so when you type them in, our system knows you're a human, not a machine.
Articles in this section
- What does "No exact matches were found" mean when I try to book?
- Why can’t I leave a single seat?
- Why is there a time limit when I book tickets online?
- Why is there sometimes a limit on how many tickets I can buy?
- What is Frontgate?
- Why are better tickets sometimes available after I've booked?
- What's the difference between reserved and unreserved seats?
- What is a presale?
- What time do tickets go on sale?
- What is the verification page for when I make a booking?