You might've noticed that on your booking confirmation, or when you received your tickets in the post, that they say BK on them. The BK stands for Block, and all blocks are numbered to help customers know which area their tickets are for.
Articles in this section
- What does "No exact matches were found" mean when I try to book?
- Why can’t I leave a single seat?
- Why is there a time limit when I book tickets online?
- Why is there sometimes a limit on how many tickets I can buy?
- What is Frontgate?
- Why are better tickets sometimes available after I've booked?
- What's the difference between reserved and unreserved seats?
- What is a presale?
- What time do tickets go on sale?
- What is the verification page for when I make a booking?