We can refund the face value plus the service charge paid on each ticket. Unfortunately, we can't refund the order processing fee, as this covers the cost of any administration for your order – processing the booking, printing and sending your tickets – which we can't recoup, even if the show doesn't go ahead or your tickets have been posted.
Articles in this section
- Cancelled & Altered Events
- What happens if my event is cancelled or rescheduled?
- What costs do you refund if an event is cancelled/altered?
- Peter Kay UK Tour 2018/2019
- My event's been rescheduled - do I need to return my email TicketFast tickets to get a refund?
- My event's been cancelled - How will I receive my refund if I paid with a gift card?
- My event has been postponed - what can I do?
- I've heard the event has been cancelled/altered but Ticketmaster hasn't informed me yet
- I haven't had my refund yet - what should I do?
- I am unable to attend my event which has been rescheduled. Can I have a refund?