Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
The prize draw is only open UK to residents aged 18 and over (at the time of entry). Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Ticketmaster (including its group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, answer the simple question and send your answer together with your name, address and telephone number in an email to email@example.com with the event name in the subject line. Correct answers will be entered into the prize draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
- No purchase is necessary but Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria. Entries to the prize draw will only be accepted between from the Start Date to the End Date inclusive. The winner(s) of the prize draw will be notified by email or telephone within fourteen (14) days of the Notification Date. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required. The promoter will have the right to disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The winner(s) of the prize will be selected at random by independent judges. The judges' decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Details of the winner(s) may be disclosed by the promoter on its website or obtained fourteen (14) days after the Notification Date by sending a self addressed envelope to: the Marketing Department, at the address below. By entering the prize draw, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the winner.
- The winner(s) will receive the Prize. If the Prize is supplied to the promoter by a third party the Prize will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the relevant third party's terms and conditions (if any). The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. In no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one prize.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within three (3) months of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to £50. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter's negligence.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter is Ticketmaster UK Limited (company no.2662632), 2nd floor, Regent Arcade House, 19-25 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TS. tmDeals is a trading name of Ticketmaster UK Limited.