We'll let you know when you book your ticket, as it can vary depending on the event. You'll usually get an email from the locker company nearer the event date, usually 72 hours before it starts, that you need to take with you on the day, along with some ID. If you're not sure, check the official festival website as there's always loads of information on there.
Articles in this section
- NFL London Games 2019
- What should I do if I've had a new card since paying my deposit?
- Ticket Transfer
- Thriller Live - In concert
- There's a typo in my name - will that affect my order?
- The tickets are a gift - will the envelope have the Ticketmaster logo on it?
- The money hasn't been taken - when will my card be charged for the booking?
- Platinum Tickets - I've received my tickets but they have a different price to what I paid
- I've booked tickets somewhere else - Can you confirm that they're genuine?
- I've booked a Meet & Greet/VIP package - have the timings been confirmed yet?