If your event has been rescheduled, we're more than happy to issue a refund if the new date's no good for you. If you've already received your tickets, we'll usually need you to send those back first. We'll always give you full details about where to send your tickets and any cut-off dates when we contact you.
Articles in this section
- Cancelled & Altered Events
- What happens if my event is cancelled or rescheduled?
- What costs do you refund if an event is cancelled/altered?
- Peter Kay UK Tour 2018/2019
- My event's been rescheduled - do I need to return my email TicketFast tickets to get a refund?
- My event's been cancelled - How will I receive my refund if I paid with a gift card?
- My event has been postponed - what can I do?
- I've heard the event has been cancelled/altered but Ticketmaster hasn't informed me yet
- I haven't had my refund yet - what should I do?
- I am unable to attend my event which has been rescheduled. Can I have a refund?