Gift cards are a great way to give your loved ones the chance to choose tickets for whatever they want – whether their thing's music, sport or the theatre, we've got something for everyone. You can buy them in denominations of £10.00, £15.00, £25.00, £50.00, £100.00 and £200.00, and they can be used as part or full payment for any tickets booked with Ticketmaster UK.
Articles in this section
- Ticketmaster Gift Cards FAQs
- How do I check the balance/expiry date on my Gift Card?
- How Can I make a booking on Ticketmaster Theatre using my gift card?
- How can I make a booking for a festival using my gift card?
- What is a Ticketmaster Gift Card?
- What are the Gift Card terms and conditions?
- What is an e-Gift Card?
- How do I use my Gift Card?
- Can you replace lost Gift Cards?
- How do I contact you with a query about my Gift Card?