The service charge can sometimes vary, depending on where you buy your tickets. It's always the same whether you book online or over the phone through us, but sometimes you can avoid paying a charge if you go to the venue box office in person and pay in cash. That's not always the case though, so it's always best to double check with the venue before making the trip down there.
Articles in this section
- What does "No exact matches were found" mean when I try to book?
- Why can’t I leave a single seat?
- Why is there a time limit when I book tickets online?
- Why is there sometimes a limit on how many tickets I can buy?
- What is Frontgate?
- Why are better tickets sometimes available after I've booked?
- What's the difference between reserved and unreserved seats?
- What is a presale?
- What time do tickets go on sale?
- What is the verification page for when I make a booking?