Unfortunately not – it's valid for 12 months, but if you haven't used it by that time we can't extend the card's life. Please remember to check when your card was bought so you don't lose out.
Articles in this section
- Ticketmaster Gift Cards FAQs
- How do I check the balance/expiry date on my Gift Card?
- How Can I make a booking on Ticketmaster Theatre using my gift card?
- How can I make a booking for a festival using my gift card?
- What is a Ticketmaster Gift Card?
- What are the Gift Card terms and conditions?
- What is an e-Gift Card?
- How do I use my Gift Card?
- Can you replace lost Gift Cards?
- How do I contact you with a query about my Gift Card?