Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher. Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer. Make sure your printer has enough memory available, try closing any unnecessary programs. Print your tickets from a PC or a Laptop as some phones and tablets do not have the facilities to print. Still cannot print? Contact us for help.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I print off my Ticketfast tickets?
- Can you change the delivery of my tickets to Ticketfast?
- What if I haven’t received my TicketFast confirmation email?
- My TicketFast tickets have my name on, but they're a gift.
- Why isn't TicketFast available for all events?
- How does TicketFast work?
- What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy of my ticket is made?
- What if the background for my tickets prints, but not the ticket information ie: event, seats?
- What if I get an error message when I try to download my tickets?
- Do my Ticketfast tickets need to be printed in colour?