Free Essential Companion tickets are only available to accessible fans that require them (please be aware the free companion policy may not be applicable on/for every event/venue). Offering these free tickets presents a risk of fraud if not handled carefully. That's why we put measures in place to ensure that this scheme is not abused and will require evidence to support fans requests.
Customers who have requested Accessible Tickets have 3 weeks to submit proof of their eligibility. Your order may be cancelled if no supporting document is provided.
Below is a list of documents we might take into consideration when considering to allocate a complimentary ticket.
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- Letter from a medical professional (A Doctors note or a letter from an occupation therapist)
- Carers Allowance
- A Nimbus Access Card with the +1 symbol
- Social Services letter - Confirmation in writing from Social Services that the individual is included on their Deaf Register, or a letter or report from an aural specialist confirming that hearing loss has been recorded at 70 - 95 dBHL or worse.
- War Pensions Mobility allowance
- Blind or partially sighted registration certificate (BD8 or CVI certificate)
- A personal letter from the GP, community nurse or social worker
- Benefit award letters
For more information, please check the links below: