Taylor Swift will be performing shows across the UK on her 'The Eras Tour' taking place in June & August 2024 ⭐
More information about the tour can be found in the below FAQs.
There has been a change to the terms and conditions of sale for tickets purchased for Taylor Swift’s UK shows to remove the ‘lead booker’ requirement. What this means is that there is no longer a requirement for the lead booker to be present and attend the show alongside their accompanying ticketholders. This is a change made in favour of ticket buyers, making it easier for fans to use their tickets.
Please note that this applies to shows in the UK only.
Ticketholders are able to resell their tickets via the official resale facilities provided by the official ticket agents, being Ticketmaster and AXS in the UK.
Ticketholders can resell any or all of their tickets, including the lead booker ticket.
Through the official resale facilities, ticket resale prices are capped to help combat the inflation of ticket prices and put a stop to ticket touting and bots.
Purchasing tickets via the official resale facilities also ensures that the ticket you are purchasing is genuine. As set out in the terms and conditions of sale, any tickets found to be purchased via resale on the non-official secondary market will not be valid for entry into the concerts and will be cancelled. Therefore, we strongly advise that you sell and purchase your tickets via the official ticket agents.
Ticketholders can resell their VIP package tickets via the official resale facilities provided by the official ticket agents, being Ticketmaster and AXS in the UK.
If a ticketholder decides to sell their package tickets, please note that all package contents (including merchandise) will also be transferred to the resale buyer.
In addition to the official resale facilities, fans will also be able to transfer their tickets via their approved ticket agent’s app or website, to share tickets with friends and family who are also attending the concert.
Ticket transfer will be made available much closer to the date of the shows and fans will be notified by email when ticket transfer is available.
Fans will then be able transfer all of their tickets, including the lead booker ticket.
For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions of sale published on the website of your official ticket agent.
Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code nor that you will have the ability to purchase tickets. Please note, we expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
No, codes are non-transferable and should not be shared. Codes are also only valid to purchase up to the advised ticket limit, subject to availability.
The registration for the opportunity to purchase tickets for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour in Cardiff & Edinburgh has now closed. If you have already registered, be sure to check your email for important information.
Liverpool: For accessible tickets, you do not need to complete the registration. Please contact the venue’s disability team on 0151 264 2500, from 4pm on Wednesday 12 July, selecting option 1 to purchase tickets. Please visit this page for more information: https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/contact-us-accessible-contact-options
London: For accessible tickets, you do not need to complete the registration. Please visit THIS LINK for information on how to purchase accessible tickets at Wembley Stadium.
Liverpool: Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult of 18 years or over. LFC reserves the right to remove any child, who in the opinion of LFC, appears to be under 16 years of age and unaccompanied. The standing area of the Venue is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. LFC reserves the right to remove any child (and their responsible adult(s)) who in the opinion of LFC appears to be under 14 years of age from the standing area of the Venue or the Venue itself for safety reasons.
Cardiff: No children 5 and under allowed in the Stadium for this event.
Pitch Standing: No Under 12s, Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
Reserved Seats: Under 12s to be accompanied by an adult aged 18+ No Children 5 and Under
Edinburgh: No under 5s. No under 14s on pitch. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (max ratio 4 under 16s to 1 adult).
London: No under 5s. No under 14s on the pitch. All under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
No. Only one code can be processed during each transaction. Separate transactions will be required for each access code held. Due to demand, all events have a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets.
If you move off the waiting list, you will receive an email containing your access code details and where to access the relevant on-sale. Keep in mind, your notification may come at any time after ticket sales begin per the schedule above. When notified, your email will include:
- A link to the on-sale
- Your unique access code
Purchasers are held to a ticket limit of 4 (four).
Please note: getting off the waitlist does not guarantee access to tickets. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
Ticketmaster are not allocating the codes for anyone that registered for this presale - more information can be found here.
1. Your ticket(s) are digital mobile tickets that will be delivered in the lead up to the
show to the ticket agent’s app/your account which you will be instructed to
download to your smart device.
2. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the event organisers.
3. Each ticket holder must be in possession of their ticket on their smart device.
4. Your ticket(s) are sold by the event organisers directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
5. Your ticket(s) will immediately become invalid if resold or offered for sale unless the sale is through the official ticket agent fan to fan exchange. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket via unauthorized outlets renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of (four) 4 per access code and customer.
7. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents (Ticketmaster, AXS, and official venue ticket agents) are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
8. You will need to use a mobile smartphone to access tickets.
9. You may be required as a condition of entry, to comply with any Covid 19 regulations, restrictions and/or entry requirements imposed at the time of the concert by the event organiser or relevant authority (and the event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the event if these are not complied with).
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances.
- The artist, show and venue reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
- VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser on any primary outlet or authorised reseller. Offer not valid if purchased outside of any primary outlet or authorized reseller.
- ** Very Important ** - VIP merchandise will not be shipped outside of the UK under any circumstances – no exceptions. If you are not a resident of UK and you have purchased a VIP Package, then an alternative local merchandise collection location will be provided in UK. Non-residents will be contacted in advance of the show date with additional local merchandise collection details.
- VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry.
- Delivery of VIP merchandise can occur after event date. Please make sure to consider this before you decide to purchase a package.
- For general questions and inquiries, please contact VIP Customer Service at: email@example.com. Please make sure to clearly indicate what city and show date you are inquiring about when e-mailing customer service.